For an awfully long time, I was a terrible bag whore. I’d be borderline ecstatic when a new one would arrive, ready for me to put things in and take things out of them for no good reason. But those days are long gone, and that particular addiction has been replaced by headphones of all shapes and sizes. So when Reloop sent a pair of RHP-20s, I was equally giddy, but also quite surprised by just how much I liked them. And now a new pair are available for those who like the dark side. Behold the all Black RHP-20 Knight edition.
For those that have forgotten, here’s the skinny:
Reloop RHP-20 Knight
LOOKS GOOD – SOUNDS PRO
With the RHP-20, Reloop introduces premium DJ headphones with scene stealing, state-of-the-art aesthetics and elite sound design that is acoustically balanced for professional use.
True to the motto ‘Looks Good – Sounds Pro': The premium DJ headphone RHP-20 is available in a complete black ‘KNIGHT’ Edition with a quality rubber paint finish.
Engineered with exceptionally high audio output for a club setting and clear frequency separation with the ideal balance of mids, highs and bass, these innovative headphones are perfect for the DJ booth or the studio.
Equipped with a rotating ear cup for on-shoulder/single-ear monitoring, the RHP-20 is rugged and ready for continuous operation in even the most challenging environment with a sturdy hinge and folding mechanism made of high-quality aluminum and a hard rubber head band that withstands wear and tear. The design is lightweight, and the ear cups are carefully crafted to surround the ears in comfort with memory foam padding covered in fine protein leather, so there is no pinching or fatigue… even on a long night. A trendsetter with pristine audio quality and robust construction, the RHP-20 sets a new standard for the professional DJ headphones.
- Professional DJ headphones, closed rotary and retractable construction – Rubber paint finish
- Convenient rotating ear cup for easy on-shoulder/single-ear monitoring – Powerful sound and clear frequency separation, optimized for DJs
- Comfortable Memory-Foam ear cup padding with fine protein-leather surface – Large ear cup cavity surrounds ear for comfortable wear
- Accented with rubber-paint finish
- Ultra durable head band crafted with high quality hard rubber
- Solid rotatable and foldable mechanism made of sturdy aluminum
- Flat comfort construction with compact and lightweight ear cup chassis – One-sided cable duct with removable mini XLR plug for easy cord swap – Extremely high output rating
- Extremely solid construction for DJs’ continuous operation
- Innovative and stylish deluxe headphones
- Frequency range: 30 Hz – 30 kHz
- Acoustic pressure: 110 dB
- Impedance: 25 ohms
- Max input power: 3000 mW
- Connections: 3.5/6.3 mm jack (gold-plated contacts)
- Cord: 3m (spiral cable)
- Weight: 270 g
- Incl. high-quality carrying bag with folding mechanism
I loved the originals, and love these even more. I like my headphones to be more understated if possible, and this complete move to Black ticks my boxes big time.
I don’t have official prices, but scouting the assorted retail outlets, the price seems to be the same.